Saturday, July 24, 2010

Birthday Girl!

today's my birthday!
I'm 17 :)
and i couldn't be happier!

on monday I take my driving test- i'm so stinkin' nervous!

the last year has been absolutely insane- but i think i've grown up a lot.  
and i feel so much happier and healthier then i did this time last year :)

in the past year i've 

traveled across the country, down south, and across the atlantic
spent some time in the hospital
watched my baby sister graduate 8th grade
had my wisdom teeth out
started looking for colleges
found my love of baking
went to prom with all my friends (in my favorite dress)



wowza.  it's been a busy year.
and i can't wait for the next one :)

i have a swim meet today and tomorrow- kinda a bummer but my last one of the summer!  other then that i'm celebrating with friends and family all weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on such a great year--can't wait to see what the next one brings!!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo