Thursday, August 27, 2009

aloha!


I think I'm in love:












how gorgeous?



banyan tree!


you wouldn't find this in jersey!  love it








Hawaii was absolutely one of the most amazing places I have ever been too.  Think baby blue skies, crystal clear waters, pina coladas, and happy people everywhere.  I scuba dove with sea turtles, paddle boarded, and ocean kayaked.  

i got home this morning after the very very long overnight flight... luckily we had first class... i simply hit play on the ipod for my sleeping playlist (think colbie cailet and meiko especially for long trips), zipped up my sweat shirt, and stretched out on the comfy seats for the 10 hour flight home.  which was after a hour flight from maui to honolulu and a 3 hour layover in honolulu.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo