Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Smiling All Day Long : )

It's my last (un)official day of summer.  And while I technically don't go back to school tomorrow... i'm still pretty sad.  Tomorrow my grade is going on a *bonding* trip to Philly for three days.  Which means, of course, I still have a good week to finish summer work and prepare for actual classes to start.  phew.

anyway, i've never actually stayed in philly for longer than a day, so i kinda can't wait.  we're going on a duck tour (how cool?) AND the zoo.  both of which i'm very pumped about.  

meanwhile, my last (un)official day of summer as been pretty great.  why?  well let me tell you....

-  I got a great work out in today.  I ran 7 miles and felt great... surprisingly after yesterdays 4 mile sprint workout.  
-  it's beginning to look a lot like fall here.  it's cooler.  time to break out the sweaters : )
-  I GRADUATED FROM YOGA SCHOOL.  that's right, i'm a certified yoga teacher now.  all the hard work payed off and i was even given my first class : ).  how awesome is that?  graduation was awesome.  we got gifts, certificates, and all painted while eating sweet potato sushi.  
-  I ordered two new pairs of my favorite shoes, TOMS.  


the poe style.


and the gold .

i already have the navy and love love love them.  plus i don't feel bad about ordering them because that means i have given 3 pairs of shoes to kids in need. 

i'll be back this weekend.... have an awesome rest of the week : ) xoxo. 


1 comment:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo