Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy Week and Pretty Things

Thank goodness it's Friday.  
Classes are back in session and this week has been totally hectic.  My schedule's jam-packed and I'm taking a ton of classes this semester so I have had some very late nights.  Overall, it's pretty good though.
The weather's been raining and gross... but a few things this weekend are making me oh soo soo happy!
~ triatholon on sunday!  last year i competed in my first triatholon, the Danskin Women's race.  It was so amazing and I had so much fun so I'm doing it again!  
~ first yoga class sunday... I'm teaching my very first class as an instructor on Sunday!  I'm so nervous but also very excited.
plus... some special eye candies to make your friday night oh so bright!  
Matjaz Tancic Photographs 
check them out they're gorgeous.  
night night xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo