Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Off!

Hi everyone!

it's sunday and it's been a perfectly wonderful day so far.  i went to bed super late last night (or super early this morning in fact) and slept until 11 today.  then i went downstair to find my favorite muffin (strawberry) and coffee waiting for me, which i ate in bed.  : )  lovely!  

this is going to be my last post until next saturday.  i'm leaving for rhode island early tomorrow morning and won't have computer access for the entire week with all my friends.  we're going to newport, which is absolutely gorgeous (we went last year too.  it's sort of like a tradition for us in august).  i'll be sure to take ton of pictures!

when i get back i'm only home for one night and i'm off again to hawaii for two weeks.  then i'm home for a week before i go on my last summer trip to phili.  it's going to be a crazy couple of weeks but i'm so excited for it.  summer might be winding down, but i plan on enjoying every minute of it : )


File:Newport, Rhode Island - Sea view.jpg
google image searches
how amazing?  that's newport.  

ah.  so the rest of the day will be full of last minute packing, figuring out my new diana camera!!, and then out to dinner with my grandma and family tonight.  

have an amazing sunday and an awesome week!  see you all on saturday when i get home. xoxoxo.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo