Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Guess Where I'm going....


..... in a few short weeks! 

As you may know by now, every summer my family takes a big vacation in August.  It's nice to get away from work and spend time exploring with just my family.  

Here are a few of the vacations we have been on in the past few years....


In 2007 we went to Costa Rica


We picked Whistler, Canada for our 2008 trip

2009 brought us to Maui, Hawaii
[IMG_0889.JPG]

And in 2010 we ventured to Greece and Turkey 

I've been so lucky to have been able to see all of these incredible places, and I have discovered traveling to be one of my favorite hobbies.

This year is no exception to the amazing vacations tradition!
On August 4th, I'll be headed to....

Italy and Switzerland!

I can't wait for the trip! I'm so excited to take beautiful pictures, explore amazing culture, and just absorb all of the scenery of these two beautiful countries.


3 comments:

  1. Have fun... and make sure to take tons of photos!

    Also, a quick thank you for choosing me as your winner for your recent giveaway!

    Thanks for your lovely comments
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! First of all ... thank you for stopping by Austin Eavesdropper. :) So relieved I'm not the only Yes Girl out there!

    And secondly, you will LOVE both Italy + Switzerland. I studied abroad in Italy during college, and it completely changed my life. Which parts are you and your family visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing this photos. Inspired me to make time to plan more trips!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo