Monday, July 11, 2011

July Music Playlist!

June came and went and somehow it's already mid-July.  Where on earth is this summer going?  I'm trying to soak up these few weeks before a big trip {more on that tomorrow!} and then my big move to PA for school!
thiscanbeourgetawayplan

This month's playlist is made up of my current obsessions.  It's a mix of some old school and some new alternative bands.  I think this perfectly describes my taste in music.

Is This Love          Bob Marley
Ripe              Givers
Hurricane            Bob Dylan
Dancing Barefoot       Patti Smith
Baby    The Happen-Ins
Don't Fear         The Honey Trees

Have a great Monday! xo

P.S My dear Aunt had surgery today.  She had her entire colon removed.  She's doing well right now, but if everyone could send prayers that would be great! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo