Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Adventure Begins!

I'm here!  I've been in London for a week already and I can't believe how amazing it is.  The past week has been jam pack of so many things {which is why this is the first time i've posted} but I am already in love with this city.  I've already started classes and done quite a bit of exploring since I've arrived.

It's hard to believe I've already been here a week.  I have so much to post and explain, from my classes to our overnight trip to Brighton.  

For now, I'll start with the beginning.  On our first day here, we ventured over to the London Eye and Big Ben.  It made it all seem completely real.

IMG_6102
IMG_6123
IMG_6094
IMG_6132
IMG_6125
IMG_6088
IMG_6137


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo