Thursday, April 11, 2013

bits of the past week

the past week has been great.  just great.  i got to go home this past weekend for my sister's birthday.  i spent time with my friends this week.  i haven't had much work, which has allowed me a ton of time to enjoy the little things! 

IMG_5523
^^ a lazy bath before I went back to school
IMG_5636

^^ some of my best friends // a mango and vanilla treat // hanging out on a monday night 

IMG_5580
^^ rainbow pancakes! 

IMG_5567
^^ the little one
IMG_5545
^^ themed parties where i get to wear a tutu are my favorite

how has your week been?  xo 

1 comment:

  1. Themed parties are the best! Those rainbow pancakes don't look bad either. Glad you can enjoy the little things!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo