Friday, April 12, 2013

what i would wear to... Coachella

i've always dreamed of going to Coachella.  Unfortunately, it's currently not feasible right now thanks to a little thing called school {and the fact that I'm planning my big adventure for this summer}.  However, if I was going, I'd be decked out in the cutest bohemian clothes I could find.  I'm currently loving these gorgeous pieces...

Desktop27

the perfect cross-body bag for carrying all the essentials.... cleobella 
printed shorts to spice up a simple tee..... free people
a colorful kimono for a cool evening... planet blue
easy sandals perfect for walking... shopbop
a stack of bracelets for some arm candy.... spell and the gypsy collective
a bright romper to stand out.... shopbop
a flowy dress for a hot day... free people 

while all the cool kids are playing at Coachella, i'll be here in Pennsylvania this weekend.  One day though, I'll be the cool kid!

Is anyone going to Coachella?  xo

1 comment:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo