Tuesday, October 2, 2012

hello october.

thank you to all of the kind words regarding the death of my beloved dog, isabelle.  it's been a heartbreaking week to say the least, but i had a dream last night in which she told me she was happy and doing well and that she loved me.  i know it sounds crazy, but it has me feeling a little bit more at peace with it.  she was the best dog in the world and knowing she lived a long, happy life and is no longer in pain makes me feel better.  

october certainly snuck up on my, and it's hard to believe we're already fully into fall.  it doesn't feel like it here.  last week brought nice and cool weather, complete with pumpkin spice lattes and boots, but this week has it feeling more like a warm summer day.  as much as i love summer, i'm actually happy it is now autumn, and i'm looking forward to everything autumn brings.

this past weekend/ this week has been full of:

lunch dates with my roommate
lots of football (although I was super sad to see both my NFL team and college team lose)
a pedicure
italian dinners
studying, studying, studying
spanish essays
swim practices

and, of course, pinterest.
here are some of my favorite autumn-inspired pins from the past week!


some words of wisdom


a cute picture

 so true
motivation to keep that bikini body throughout the fall/winter

baggy sweater. bright colored pants.  cozy rainy days
fall style inspiration (one and two)

Navy Loose Shirt
this is on my fall wish list

Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars. Heaven in my mouth.Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies... Perfect for Fall!

and finally.... these are on my baking agenda for this weekend (one and two)

now i'm off to go finish studying for my international politics exam tomorrow.  wish me luck! xo

1 comment:

  1. i love that blue top too, and of course, the cookies! and cake

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo