Friday, August 17, 2012

my own travel essentials

now that you have heard from my very lovely guest posters, i thought i'd share my own travel essentials here.  




1.  cleansing wipes:  these grapefruit wipes by Neutrogena are my favorite.
2.  headphones to listen to music and block out noise.
3.  a good book such as Bloom by Kelle Hampton, which I am currently reading and loving.
4.  easy nail polish remover, like this one by sephora, which just requires you to twist your finger.
5.  quick and healthy snacks, such as granola bars.  my favorites are from places like Trader Joes.
6.  fuzzy socks so you don't have to walk around the plane with your shoes on.


7.  hydrating chapstick: again, i'm loving the grapefruit.  this one is burt's bees.
8.  glasses (not contacts), so that you can sleep easy.
9.  comfy slip ons
10.  versatile scarf, to serve as not only a scarf but also a blanket, pillow, and towel.  

i hope you enjoyed this series while i'm away! i will be back on monday to share with you all of the photos i have most likely taken in europe.... so come prepared.

a special thanks to all my guest posters!! xo
--------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo