Wednesday, August 15, 2012

guest post: megan, freckled italian

while i'm away in europe, i have some seriously wonderful women guest posting about their travel essentials or their favorite trip.  please be sure to check out their lovely blogs and i'll be back mid-august with many stories to tell! xo
----------------

Megan of Freckled Italian is a total sweetheart.  Her blog is all about fashion, food, and writing.  I love it because it's so down to earth and from the heart.  Plus all of the food pictures she posts makes me hungry.  Plus she met Michael Phelps so automatically, of course, I'm a huge fan.  I'm so happy she's here today to share with you her super fun trip to Las Vegas! 


Hi everyone! I'm Megan and I blog at Freckled Italian. While Jacqueline is off adventuring in Europe, I thought I'd stay behind and share some scenes from my most recent big trip. Back in March, my boyfriend and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate our third anniversary. It's like a bizarre magical playground for adults where the food is great, you can walk down the street with a cocktail the size of a bucket, and where your hair always looks fabulous (I'm from Virginia where it can get muggy--the desert heat did wonders for my tresses!)


What fun trips have you gone on recently? What milestones have you celebrated this year? Thanks for hanging out!

1 comment:

  1. valium 10mg valium uses and side effects - buy valium vicodin online

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo