Saturday, June 2, 2012

What are you doing this weekend?

It's been an incredibly busy and stressful week around here.  While I had the Friday before Memorial Day weekend off, I could hardly enjoy it because I had to work Saturday through Thursday.  It was so exhausting, between working and getting my training schedule in.  

This weekend is so much different, however.  I got yesterday, today AND monday off.  I just have to lifeguard tomorrow, but I'm at the beach for the so I don't really mind.

Yesterday I got my lifting and swimming in before noon, so I was able to go out to lunch with my parents and go shopping with my best friend before celebrating my cousin's ninth birthday.  It was nice to be able to spend time with the people I love.  

Today is all about relaxing.  I went to hot yoga this morning with my mama and as soon as the sun gets high enough I plan on planting myself on the lounge chair out by my pool.  My dad offered to take me out to dinner for a daddy/daughter evening and I'm really excited to spend time with him.  

What are your plans for this weekend?  

Here are some amazing links from around the web this week. 

This two year old deaf child hears his mother speak for the first time.  
It's been around for awhile, but if you love fashion, this is one of my favorite blogs.  
I'm actually obsessed with this hairstyle.  And I can't wait to try this workout.  Actually, her entire blog is phenomenal.  
Now that it's gorgeous out {and I'm lucky enough to live near the beach}, I can't wait to go beach running.
Sometimes you need to splurge on a pretty little black dress.  I just purchased this one.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend.  xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo