Sunday, June 24, 2012

{Style} Orange Maxi Dress

In my last post, New York Minute, I showed an online picture of the orange maxi dress I got at the Rag and Bone NYC sample sale last week.  Last night I went out for dinner and ice cream with one of my friends who is going away for two weeks to Spain.  

Maxi dresses are my new favorite thing to wear for summer.  They make me feel put together without being too fussy.  

Here's how I wore it......



Outfit Details:

Dress: Rag and Bone (Sample Sale)
Shoes:  Lucky Brand
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch:  Michael Kors
Bracelet: Bergdorf Goodman (Gift)
Bag:  JCrew

Is there anything you're loving for summer now that you didn't think you'd like?  xo

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I own one maxi dress but haven't worn it in a long time. I do love them and think I should get more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super duper love your maxi dress. That color is killer and perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo