Friday, May 4, 2012

Then&Now

It always amazes me how much can change in just a short amount of time.  
I love thinking back a week, month, or year and seeing how much has changed in my life.

For instance, think about this.

On May 4th, 2011, I was finishing my final weeks of high school.  I was worrying about dress shopping from prom.  I was nervous about graduating in a few weeks.  I was saying goodbye to all my friends.  

It's crazy to think that today was my last day of classes for freshman year.  We have a massive party to celebrate tomorrow and then next week is finals.  A week from tomorrow, I go home for the summer.  I honestly feel like I came here just yesterday.  I've made some of my best friends this year.  There's so many memories from this year that I'll write up sometime next week, but for now I'm going to enjoy my last weekend of freshman year!

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo