Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lake Como, Italy - Termezzo

After our Milan adventures, we took a car to Lake Como in Northern Italy.  We stayed at a hotel in Termezzo.  Lake Como was absolutely stunning.  It was right on the base of the Swiss Alps and the mountain air was just incredible.  The town of Termezzo isn't much, just a couple of shops and a handful of
restaurants, but it was gorgeous nonetheless.  

{The view}

{Our first day there was kind of foggy and rainy, but I think it made it even more gorgeous}

{Our hotel had a floating pool, which I thought was really awesome.}

{The property of the hotel was gorgeous.  There were so many gardens and walkways that made you feel like you were in the Secret Garden.}

{This may be my favorite picture of the two of us.  The fountain absolutely makes it.}

{My darling parents.}

{Another glimpse at the hotel/ view.}

{The town, like I said, was small, but had a lot of charm like these hidden side streets.}

{I love this picture of my Mama.}

{We didn't go on one, but they had these cute little train rides around town for tourists.}

{That tall orange building is our hotel.}

{Across the lake is Bellagio, which I will talk about in an upcoming post.}

{Our second night there we ate at the most amazing Italian place.  The view was incredible and their homemade pasta was to die for.}

{Incredible can't even describe it.}

{I love places so gorgeous that it makes you forget all your problems.}

{I can't get over the view.}

{My favorite picture of the two of them.}

{Mr. George Clooney's Lake Como home.  I swear I'm not a stalker.}

As you can see, Termezzo was simply gorgeous.  I would highly recommend anyone who goes to Italy to spend some time in the lake area.

xo

1 comment:

  1. wow- there are seriously no words for how breathtakingly beautiful all of this looks. looks like you had a wonderful time!!!!

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo