Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Back!

I can't believe my vacation to Europe is over and I'm back home.
It went by so quickly!
But it was SO much fun.
I loved every second of it.

Even though I was extremely jet lagged and all I wanted to do is curl up in a ball, I was off to my friend's charity concert that she holds every year as soon as I got back. 
I was supposed to work today but the weather was ugly so I got off which was such a nice treat because I don't know how I would have stayed awake during work.

I only have four days left of work before I'm done for the summer, so I'm trying to make the best of it!

I'm going to split up posts about this trip into a few different posts based on where I went.  Because I literally took like 700 photos.

I'll do it like this:

Milan, Italy
Lake Como, Italy- Termezzo
Lake Como, Italy- Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy- Bellagio ( Cooking Class)
Lausanne, Switzerland
Geneva, Switzerland 

Once I get everything organized, I'll share some photos!  In the meantime, here's a little sneak peak :)


{The pictures don't do any of the places I went to justice. It was absolutely gorgeous!}

Have a great Monday night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo