Thursday, August 4, 2011

Arrivederci America, Ciao Italy!

Lake Como Italy

I'm off!
Tonight I leave for Italy, where I'll be staying in Milan and Lake Como for the next week.  Then I'll be heading to Switzerland for a few days before coming home.

I'm so excited!  I love traveling and can't wait to experience the culture of northern Italy and southern Switzerland.  

As much as I love social networking, I'm excited to take the next week or so to really cut back on the amount of time I spend online and just focus on spending time with my family and seeing beautiful places.

I may or may not stop by the blog to say hi during the trip, and maybe share a sneak peak of photos (because based on my travel experiences, there will be a lot of them!)

If you don't already, you can follow me on twitter because I'll probably update there a bit more.

I'm really going to miss my dog, but I now she'll be in good hands because we have a ton of people staying at our house while we're away.  I mean seriously, she'll probably LOVE the craziness that will be going on here and not want us to come back!! 

Enjoy the next week and a half and I'll be back with gorgeous photos soon enough! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo