Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday Re-cap

Hi loves! I know i've been M.I.A lately but I have good reasons- yesterday was my 18th birthday!
It was such a great day.  I absolutely love birthdays- not just my own, but anyone's!

Yesterday was perfect.  My mom made me birthday waffles, and then I got a lovely massage following my yoga class at noon.  

Last night, I went out to an awesome dinner with friends and family.  It was wonderful.
I love birthdays because it brings everyone together!

Here are some pictures from last night:

 My sister made me the best cake!  Chocolate peanut butter cake, to be exact.

 My mom, me, and my sister.

My best friend Nora and I

 Me and my sister

 My cousin Kara, Nora, me, my friend Stephanie, and my sister

Nora, me, and Stephanie

Since I missed yesterday's Style Story, I figured I'd post what I wore last night right now.

Wrap: Free People
Necklace:  Free People
Shirt: JCrew
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Sam Edelman

Have a great Monday night! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo