Thursday, July 21, 2011

Outdoor Concerts

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to outdoor concerts.  I love grabbing some ice cream, laying on the grass, and listening to my favorite tunes.

Tonight and tomorrow night I'm going to two awesome concerts to see five amazing bands play.  I'm beyond excited!

Tonight I'm seeing...

Sublime with Rome

311

Tomorrow night I'm seeing....

Parachute

Michelle Branch

Goo Goo Dolls

I'm beyond excited for all of these bands.  It's a great start to my birthday weekend! I'll let you know how they are live!

----
We're in the middle of a major heat wave right now, as I know a lot of the country is.  I work all day tomorrow and it's suppose to reach 105 degrees!  Everyone drink a ton of water and stay safe! xo

1 comment:

  1. Stay hydrated! I was dying today in the heat, I swear the city is the worst place to be in the summer. I saw the Goo Goo Dolls open for the Counting Crows, amazing live! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo