Saturday, June 11, 2011

Update on Caroline


We're home from Philadelphia following my sister's surgery yesterday.
Luckily, they fixed the problem, but what was supposed to be a 4 hour surgery turned into a 8ish hour surgery.
She's such a trooper and I'm proud of her.
She's back home resting!
Thanks everyone for all of the tweets, comments, and texts I got yesterday and throughout the day.
It was so sweet knowing that the blogging community was praying for my sister during the hard time.

-------

In other news, I graduate this week!
My Grandma comes in tomorrow, my other set of grandparents come in Wednesday, and my Uncle comes in Thursday all in time for graduation on Friday.
I'm really excited to have my entire family present (minus a few members of my Mom's family who couldn't make it) because we never are all together!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new Style Story.
Have a great Saturday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo