Sunday, June 12, 2011

Style Story Sundays- Number 34: Flirty Summer Dress

Today wasn't the best day ever, due to the fact that I had work.
But thanks to a storm that was supposed to hit but never did, it was cold and cloudy all day, meaning no one came to the beach.
That meant that we went for breakfast, cleaned our guard room, and most of us got to leave an hour early!
Not bad, right?

I just came back from dinner with my parents and grandma.  She's back for the summer (she lives in Florida during the Winter/ Spring), just in time for Friday!

I wore this outfit out to dinner in Philadelphia the other night.  Excuse the plate of cookies in front of me.  When the hotel found out we were in the city for my sister's surgery, they upgraded our room and sent us cookies and milk!  How sweet!


Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings:
{Left to Right}
Quicksilver Jewelry (gift)
Grandma's
Mom's 
Bracelets: Both Vintage

I've had this dress for awhile, but it's only been more recently that I've enjoyed wearing it.  The bag is new! My mom got it for me as a graduation gift when we went into the city last week.  It was expensive, but I've used it everyday since.  I love cross body bags because it frees up your hands and doesn't hurt your shoulders, and this one is big enough for everyday essentials.  The rings are a part of my ever growing collection, and the bracelets are vintage that I've had for forever but never really wore.

-----

What's everyone's plans for the week?  I'd love to hear! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo