Friday, March 11, 2011

Praying for Japan

I just wanted to stop by and say that I'm praying for all those in Japan, Hawaii, and the American west coast right now.  I woke up this morning from my warm bed, upset that my alarm had gone off, only to see the information on the news about the 8.9 magnitude earthquake and 13 foot tsunami that had hit Japan. 
I have a friend in Japan right now, and his account of the earthquake is horrifying.
There is so much disastor in the world, and this is truly a reminder that in a moment, everything can change.
I am certaintly counting my blessings this morning, and sending prayers to everyone living in Japan.  The damage and number of deaths is beyond devestating.  I am also praying that everyone stays safe in Hawaii, especially my beloved Maui.

If you want to help with disastor relief, which includes all those injured, homeless, or who have lose a loved one in this terrible natural disastor, please click one of the links below.
All it takes is a little bit to help make a difference.






Please keep everyone affected by this disastor in your hearts and prayers!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo