Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 Places

I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat and stuffed up nose.  Worried because strep is going around my school right now, I went to the doctor, where she {luckily} told me it was just a bad cold.
I stayed home from school to relax today, and I loved being able to just catch up on TV shows and listen to music.  
Of course, I would prefer to be healthy right now.  Here are 5 places I'm dreaming of right now:

The Amalfi Coast, Italy 

Lake Bled, Slovenia 

Svalbard, Norway 

Budapest, Hungary

Montenegro 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The last two pictures are from one of my favorite blogs, Mr and Mrs Globe Trot. They are living my dream by taking time away from families, friends, and jobs to travel the world.  They've been to Hong Kong, Thailand, Italy, France, Greece, Turkey, and so many more wonderful places, and are currently in Bali.  Simply wonderful, right? 

1 comment:

  1. i love that blog! i've been to cinque terre (photo 1) a few times. you should look at my pics! (on the right side of my blog there's a link).

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo