Sunday, January 16, 2011

Style Story Sunday- Number 16; Sparkly Shirt

This week's outfit is from Christmas Eve.
I loved my shirt that I wore!

{I didn't get a picture of the shoes, but these were what I wore with the outfit}

Shirt: Urban
Jeans:  Seven for all Mankind
Belt:  JCrew
Shoes:  Kate Spade 

This shirt was the first sparkly piece I ever added to my closet a few months ago, and it's so perfect.  It's nice and light, but the sleeves provide added warmth for cooler night.  I love how the top isn't form fitting, but it's super flattering. 
I actually wore almost the same outfit on New Year's Eve because I loved it so much!  

xo i'm off to go make a smoothie, teach yoga, and study for midterms!
today's the last day to enter the giveaway!  I'll pick a winner later tonight :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo