Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

let's get back to the fun, shall we?
via lauren
1.   I am       emotional.  carefree.  spontaneous.  happy.  a vegetarian.  a student.  a sister.  a daughter.  a granddaughter.  a friend.  a yoga teacher.  but most of all, a dreamer  .

2.  I wish   we all could learn to love each other.   .

3.  I like       milkshakes.  indie music.  indie movies.  quotes.  cameras.  glee.  medical dramas.  photographs.  swimming.  the beach.  yoga.  helping others.  smiling.   .

4.  I can    not wait until thanksgiving!  and christmas. .

5.  I hope      the next year is the best yet.  for all of you .

6.  I think        the world would be better if everyone felt special   .

7.  I was      once told everything happens for a reason.  what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  i totally believe that    .


xoxo night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo