Sunday, October 3, 2010

All Paris, All The Time

for all of my regular blog readers, it is a known fact I'm in love with traveling.
and one of the most amazing places I've been to is Paris, France


{from my trip to Paris in April}

so when Camilla tweeted this link today, I was in love!

Hip Paris is a blog all about Paris, all the time.
from food to clothing to weather and everything in between, this blog is view from multiple people, including an American living in Paris.

some posts include, but are not at all limited to:

Bar in Sun1


and

Fall Fashion Paris by Badaude Part 1


how awesome?
just a little bit of Paris for girls like me.
you know, the ones who dream of living there.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ha oh my gosh! I loved Paris! Did you go to the Musee De Orsay (sp?) the impressionist art museum! Amazing! I went to the Lourve tooooo :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo