Tuesday, August 10, 2010

happy birthday grace!


"I get by with a little help from my friends"
- John Lennon

--------

HAPPY 17th to my friend Grace!

yay for passing your driving test!

tonight i'm driving to her family birthday party to celebrate with too much cake.
and tomorrow we're going to a local concert.
it'll be a busy next two days.  
but i'll be back when i get a chance.
xoxo





{that's grace on the right.  isn't she gorgeous? it's funny she texted me this morning and said her picture on her license didn't turn out half bad.  my reply?  "of course not grace.   none of your pictures ever turn out bad." ha!}


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Grace! You guys are just too darn cute!

    Rachael

    p.s. be sure to enter in my giveaway when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo