Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Embarrassed

one of my favorite blog friends, chelsea, did a post about embarrassing moments the other day
you can read it here
so funny!  
i read them and laughed out loud.

and then i realized how many embarrassing moments i have.
too many.


i once walked around with a huge lump in the middle of my forehead for a week.  i hurt myself trying to get a glass bottle out of the cup holder in the car.  #thatsembarrassing 

i get lost everywhere.  my friend told me to take a certain highway to his house the other day.  i asked where it was.  it's the road my street is off of.  #thatsembarrassing

i once walked into target with my skirt tucked into my underwear.  #thatsembarrassing

i sometimes go to water aerobics class.  #thatsfun
with my grandma.  at the senior center.  #thatsembarrassing 

i fell off my bike once, and hit myself in the chest with the handbars while biking up my driveway.
then passed out.
#thatsembarrassing

my dad send out an email to all our friends when i passed my driving test explain how the daughter that once passed out from her bike is now driving.
#thatsREALLYembarrassing

when i was little i got in a fight with my parents, packed my suitcase, and ran down the street saying i was going to move to grandma's.
i was naked.
that story gets told whenever friends come over.
#thatsembarrassing

once i was going down the escalator at the mall, tripped, and fell all the way down.
mall security ran after me to see if i was okay.
#thatsembarrassing


and that's not even half of it!
ha!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo