Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

i made it!
i'm here in the warm and sunny {well, not right now because it's 10 pm} florida
i can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow:)

i'm super tired, so this post will be brief.
but of course, here is fill in the blank friday!

{play along at lauren's blog}

1.  The best piece of advice I was ever given was     practice does not make perfect.  PERFECT practice makes perfect.  .

2.  If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to    Operation Smile .

3.  If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be      a pear and walnut salad, pasta, good bread and chocolate cake  .

4.  My hair is    bi-polar.  it can be super wavy one day and super straight the next and you'll never know what it will be.   .

5.  If at first you don't succeed   don't give up. yet.  i like to say, keep trying.  for a while.  sometimes it's okay give it up though.  and of course, try at something else   .

6.  I have always been very      forgiving.  i hate being mad at people.  i hate conflict.  i'd rather forgive someone then feel any anger toward them  .

7.  Oh....and by the way....      i'm really in the mood for a jamba juice.  i don't have one near me in jersey.  but there's one a good block from my house in florida :)      .

and now i sleep.
xoxo
Tumblr_kqis56zzuc1qa2qlfo1_400_large
we heart it

2 comments:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo