Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

I didn't participate last week- and i missed it!

here's tonight's fill in the blank friday!
{as always, head over to Lauren's blog and play along}

1.  The best day ever was    no idea!  i have no best day ever, because i have so many awesome days!  .

2.  My favorite meal of the day is    dinner  because   you can always eat pancakes for dinner.  or a sandwich.  or ice cream. or tofu. or all four and NO ONE will look at you funny because people eat pancakes for dinner all the time.  but if you eat tofu {or ice cream} for breakfast, you can get some strange looks   .

3.  This weekend      is exciting!  i'm taking the SATS in the morning, and then having a full on bonding weekend with the bestie!  hopefully if the weather clears up we'll see remember me and head to urban for a shopping trip.

4.  Never in my life have I      committed a crime.  unless you count that time in preschool i "accidently" brought a book from my classroom home for the weekend.  but i returned it, don't you worry    .

5.  The only thing better than      weekends  is       spring break   .

6.  I could really do with some      massages.  i'm sore.  like really sore from my little trip to on wednesday   .

7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was     coffee and a muffin this morning for breakfast:)    .

have a lovely friday night!  and saturday night!  i'll be away all weekend having a sleepover with the bestie :)  can't wait!  
see you sunday xoxo

don't forget to enter the giveaway!  3 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo