Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Hello Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday that is :)

Tumblr

1.  If I could  medal in an olympic event it would be   swimming (cause i'm a swimmer... so it would make the most sense).  but since that NEVER will happen... i do dream of being a snowboarder or one of those downhill moguls.  just because it looks totally bad-ass 

2.  If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take  my dog, my best friend, and a phone.  hopefully one that would reach land to get us off the island :)

3.       Squirrels        are my most irrational fear.  (Lauren has the same fear too.  I never thought anyone else had such a fear of squirrels as me... i found someone who does!  when i read that this morning it made me very happy to know i wasn't crazy)

4.  I'd rather     go naked   everyday,  than      wear fur    everyday.

5.  I am     nervous about my swim meet tomorrow, excited to spend time with the bestie, and looking forward to doing some baking this weekend!

6.  I should really be     going to sleep!  

7.  One of my favorite things in all the world is     spending a day in the ocean and then eating a picnic on the beach full of tofu, mushroom sandwiches, and chocolate cake surrounded by family and friends   .



Tumblr
* sources we heart it

Of course, head over to Lauren's blog to play along :)

xoxo Happy friday!!

1 comment:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo