Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Playlist!

whoa... it's so hard to believe it's february and it's time for another round of music.  
i love this monthly series (it gives me an excuse to search for music!) and i hope you do too!
oh and if you have any music you think i'd love, feel free to share :)

anyway... here we go!

{this playlist is really special to me.  i don't know why, but all the music is meaningful to me.  some even brings me to tears.  happy tears, i promise!}

February Playlist

La Roux        Bulletproof
Lady Antebellum    Need You Now
Jewel     Stand
Joshua Radin     When You Find Me
Joshua Radin     I'd Rather be With You

Silversun Pickups     Catch and Release
Passion Pit     Sleepyhead
Pheonix    Girlfriend
Florence + the Machine   Kiss With a Fist
The Cardigans    Lovefool
The Who   Baba O'Reilly

all google images

love love love!

hello to all my new followers :)  can't wait to get to know you!

oh and check out my "When I Grow Up" post at Camilla's blog.
{I'm pretty sure she was one of my first blog friends.  She's so sweet and always has the nicest things to say!  I'm so glad I've gotten to know her through blogging!  Check out her blog-  it's awesome.}

enjoy the music.  happy wednesday night :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice list of music! I will check them out. :)
    My friend just gave me some La Roux. I love bulletproof!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo