Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cookie Crunch

as most of you know, i love baking.
cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies, brownies... you name it, i'll bake it.

my dream is to go to culinary school after college and open my own bakery.

these cookies are absolutely amazing.  they're a huge hit with family and friends and oh so easy to make :)

they're adapted from martha
i totally forgot to take a picture of mine.... oops....
check out the recipe here :)

okay that's all for now folks.
let me know if you try them!  they're the best :)

xoxo night


2 comments:

  1. yum!

    i hope you get to go to culinary school and open a bakery. that's such a great dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baking and I love chocolate so this is the perfect match! You should open up a bakery, its a great ambition!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo