so i just came back from seeing Dear John.
it's the only movie i've ever seen on opening day.
i waited all week for the movie.
not bad, not great.
there were some super adorable parts.
some parts the made me go "um, okay"
and, oh yea,
the entire movie.
IT WAS SO FREAKING SAD.
like not just a single tear rolling down my check said.
i'm talking bawling sad.
the entire theater was crying.
i actually kind of liked the movie.
it was adorable in many ways.
and yes, i hate the ending.
but i'd say it was worth seeing.
and i recommend checking it out.
(just bring a box of tissues along. trust me, you'll need it.)
my blog friend Lauren has a thing going on called "Fill in the Blank Friday"
and since today's friday (thank goodness), i thought i'd play along :)
1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd hmmm... good question. it has to be bad that i'm already stumped on the first one. okay, i'd bake some cupcakes. or watch a movie. or take a bubble bath. better yet, i'd bake cupcakes while watching a movie in a bubble bath. i don't think that's possible thought......
2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to Thailand, Africa, Brazil, or Iceland. .
3. My wedding day is something i dream about. but obviously won't happen for a long time :)
4. Sometimes you're strong other times you're weak . somedays i feel like i could conquer the world. and sometimes all i want to do is cry. a lot.
5. Beauty is confidence. people are the most beautiful when they are proud of who they are .
6. I would be embarassed if anyone knew some of the songs i have dance parties too .
7. Love at first sight is something i don't really believe in. yes, you can fall in like with someone at first sight. but love comes from getting to know that person. it comes from within .
hit up her blog and sign up to do your own :)
this weekend i'll be stuck here, snowed in thanks to the 12 inches of snow we're getting.
lots of new blog posts?
i think so :)