Friday, January 1, 2010

Let's Give it a Try

Happy 2010!
I hope you all had an amazing new years eve.
it feels so weird to be in a completely new decade.

i love new years.  actually, i love new weeks too.  the whole thought of getting a second chance, a fresh start, is very appealing!

that's why i'm determined to make 2010 my best year yet.
normally i never really write my resolutions down.  i just put them in my head and stick with them for a few weeks before they go away for good.
{i think last year's were something like eat healthier and become more patient.  HA!}
i'm going to try something different.
i figured if i wrote my resolution on my blog, you all will see them, and therefore i'll be more likely to want to stick with them.
besides, now i can go back in june and take a look at today's blog post.
sound like a good idea?  just go with me here friends!

i also plan to write a letter to myself, seal it, and put it away until New Year's Eve '10.
I want to see how much I grow up and what has changed.

so here we go:

2010 New Year's Resolutions/ Goals/Things to Remember


(1)  Eat healthier foods for my body
sometimes i get so busy that i don't eat lunch or i eat the wrong types of foods.
don't get me wrong, i still plan on having my daily chocolate fix
but when i eat meals i want them to be wholesome and filling.

(2) Don't Let the little things bring me down
I think 2009 taught me that in the end, everything will be okay.  I need to remember that this year
 that being said....

(3)  Cry When Needed
when i'm at home in my room, of course.  crying ALWAYS makes me feel just a little better.
especially when it's done in the shower.

(4)  Be More Patient with My family
'cause, come on, they stress all of us out.

(5)  Instead of getting upset or angry or stressed, just remember to breathe
Inhale and Exhale

(6)  Open an Etsy Store
I've wanted to do this for a long time.  Full of my paintings, headbands, and photographs.
This year will be the year.

and to always remember:


Smile More, Laugh Often, Love Everyday
Shimmer Like Gold » I ♥ in 2009: Top 9 of ‘09
weheartit




Bring it On 2010.
It's gonna be amazing.
Happy New Year Everyone!
What are your resolutions? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo