Tuesday, January 22, 2013

good eats



i'm a sucker for good food.  when asked my hobbies, the list usually goes something like swimming, shopping, traveling, playing with my puppy, being with friends and family, and eating.  
i just love good food.  which is why i HAVE to swim, or else I would be significantly overweight.  and then i probably wouldn't enjoy shopping as much.  

here are some recent good eats:
IMG_4612
^^ onion, spinach, chicken sausage, and mozzarella omelet from a little breakfast place near my schoolIMG_4239
^^ florida oranges... i'm literally obsessed with them 
IMG_4243
^^ vegetarian chili from crazy sexy kitchen cookbook.... even though i'm not a vegetarian anymore i still love certain vegetarian foods! 
IMG_4636
IMG_4635
^^ grilled cheese and chicken & herb dumpling soup from bouchon bakery 
IMG_4659
^^ banana chocolate chip pancakes by my mama 
IMG_4613
^^ red velvet cake 
IMG_4610
^^ grilled chicken with veggies and brown rice 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I wasn't hungry before, but now I'm starving. The fruit is what really gets me, it's my favorite.
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo