Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{style} hard and soft


{top} nasty gal
{pants} jcrew
{boots} frye
{necklace} free people
{bracelets} alex and ani
{watch} michael kors

i wore this outfit on monday in an attempt to spruce up my mood.  it was my first day of "real life" following a week long "hurrication" thanks to sandy.  

my friends were joking they were trying to find a term to describe my outfit.  they said it was like a tough prairie girl who was about to ride her tractor...... 

huh?

regardless of the definition of this outfit, i loved it.  i sometimes like mixing up hard elements, like the military style jeans and the black biker boots, with softer elements, like the white flowing shirt.  


what are you wearing this week?
xo 

sorry for the quality of the pictures.  my dorm room lacks
 in a majority of things, large, nice mirrors being one of them.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, pretty! I absolutely love yours! And that outfit, especially. It's been super hot in Texas, so unfortunately, my boots and pants have yet to see the light of day.

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo