Saturday, September 22, 2012

prayers needed


i'm pleading for prayers at this point.
this morning i woke up to an urgent call from my dad.
he said my baby girl, my dog that i've had since i was five, isn't doing well and strongly recommended me to come home for the night.

isabelle is literally my baby.  she's been there for me through my best and worst times and i don't know what i would do without her.
i don't know how much longer she has.  she definitely could end up living another year, but from what i am seeing now, it doesn't look great.

unfortunately i have to go back to school tomorrow morning, so my time here with her is short.  
saying goodbye is going to be the hardest thing in the world tomorrow.
please, please pray.  at this point i'm not even sure what to pray for.  just pray for her.  in any way you can.

and that i find some strength somehow.
xo 

1 comment:

  1. :( this is such a hard thing to deal with. i will definitely keep you in my thoughts :( <3

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo