Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Snapshots from Florida {Part One}

Every year, we celebrate Christmas in Florida.  My family came down two friday's ago, and I came down the Sunday before Christmas, after my finals were over.  I love spending Christmas in Florida, and while a part of me misses spending the holidays up north, I don't mind the 80 degree temperatures and sunny skies that Florida brings.  Plus, it's great spending the holidays with my grandma and uncle here.
We're leaving on Friday, but I'm coming back on Wednesday for another few days.  My team is coming to train for a week down here, and while my broken foot and injured shoulder are preventing me from coming with them, I'm going to come down and spend some time with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo