Monday, September 12, 2011

September Music Playlist

I've been slacking big time with the playlist, so this one is extra special.  It's actually a bunch of random songs, but a lot of them express my mood or are favorites from my time at home.  
I can't believe we're already half way through September.  It's still brutally hot during the day here in my new town in Pennsylvania.  I'm not gonna lie, I miss the cool ocean air of my beachside town in NJ.  But at night, especially when I walk back from the library late or practice, it's nice and cool and I can cozy up in a big sweatshirt.

Here's the September playlist!

If I Die Young            The Band Perry       
Rise Up                  Diane Birch
Across the Universe                Fiona Apple
The Heart of the Matter             India.Arie
Banana Pancakes               Jack Johnson
Today         Joshua Radin

Enjoy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo