Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Back!

So my little week long break from blogging turned out to be much longer then I thought it would.
College has been an overwhelming experience and I've needed the last two weeks to move in, make friends, and get used to not being at home.

The first weekend here was insane.  I moved in, and then my parents left and suddenly I was all alone.  My roommate, Megan, and I kind of wandered around aimlessly the first twenty four hours because we had no idea what to do.

And then we made friends!  It's nice being a swimmer on the Division One varsity swim team because I instantly have a group of friends and have really bonded with a specific few of them, which is great.  Other then that, I've made a few really great friends on my floor that I love.  It was weird to have to put myself out there and make brand new friends, but I love the one's I've made.

On my third day, Saturday, Hurricane Irene hit.  We lost power and ended up not having it until late Monday afternoon.  The first day of classes were canceled, we lost hot water, and we had to head over to the local coffee shop to charge our phones.
It was an interesting way to start college.

Here are some pictures from my first two weeks of school!






How are all of you?  What have you been up to?
Starting next week, I'll be back to semi-regular posts.  I probably won't post everyday, but I'll be back to Monthly Music Posts, Style Story Sunday, and some other interesting ideas.
Next week I'll also work on finishing up my vacation pictures!

Have a great Friday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo