Friday, June 3, 2011

June Playlist!

Can you believe it's June?
Where did May go?
I have no clue!

This music playlist is wonderful.  Wonderful I tell you!
It is perfect for everything- beach, driving, lounging around the house- you name it, I'll listen to this.
In fact, I was listening to this today when I was out by my pool!
It was such a gorgeous day and I loved it.
I wish everyday in the summer could be as relaxing as this, but, alas, I have a job.
Granted, my job is lifeguarding on the beach and involves tanning most of the day, but still!

Here's this months playlist!

June Music Playlist

Waste                  Phish
Wait for Me              Motopony
Piece of My Heart           Janis Joplin
Edge of Seventeen                 Stevie Nicks
History Book                  Dry the River
When I'm With You          Best Coast
Coyote                The Lonely Forest

I HAD to add the Phish song in here because the concert the other night was incredible.  I don't know many of their songs, but they are an incredible live band and if you have the chance to see Phish live you really need to!

Enjoy! xo

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I LOVE how you update your playlist for every month! :D
    How's the yoga going?!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo