Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Guest Post}: Camilla from Champagne Bubbles


I have another amazing guest poster today.  Camilla has been my blog friend for as long as I can remember.  She's kind, thoughtful, imaginative and supportive.  She writes a super inspiring blog named Champagne Bubbles, started her own online magazine called The Violet, and is planning a gorgeous wedding to her superstar swimmer fiance! I can't wait to one day meet her in real life because, you have to agree, she is totally awesome. 

Honestly, this week has been a tough one for me. There have been a lot of emotions and questions swirling around in my head. 
But one good thing that has come from this week is an increased ability to notice and be grateful for the littlest of miracles and blessings in my every day life. 

And if you aren't a follower of my blog, then perhaps you don't know this about me...
but I love making lists. 

So here, all you Purple Monkeys, is a list of normal, everyday miracles and blessings that simply blow my mind:

Summer fruits like peaches and nectarines and cherries and blueberries. They're gorgeous and nourishing. How lucky are we?
Balmy evenings where time passes slowly and life is savored. 
When a really good song gives you goosebumps. 
The way the sun rises in the morning and the world suddenly wakes up. 
How one person's smile is so infectious that it can totally transform a bad day. 
The fact that everybody has so many different stories, but at the end of the day, we kind of are all the same. 
When you laugh so hard and it hurts so good. 
Real true friendship - and everything that comes with it.
Our ability to love deeply. 

Lots of love. 

----

I'm leaving the giveaway up a little longer, so be sure to enter!
This week as been totally insane between practice, work, and life in general. I promise I'll post graduation pictures soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo