Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Things

...... I would rather be wearing right now.

A breezy dress with a gorgeous statement necklace

A bright maxi skirt with an equally bright striped blouse

A chunky colorful knit with strappy wedges 

The most perfect blazer.... ever.

An awesome tribal print skirt with a wide belt

It's been awhile since I've done a five list post, so I figured it's time.  A new month, means new style.  I tend to find myself being more adventurous with my style on vacations {wait for this week's Style Story Sunday}, which is probably because I figure no one will ever see me again if I look like a fool.  Do you find this too?  I'm pledging to start wearing more bright colors, more maxi skirts, and more adventurous dresses this summer.  No safe choices for me!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds... they're so DIFFERENT! Don't you like to be different? I do. :) It's so much FUN to be unique! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that maxi skirt. And that blazer colour is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh. dig the first, the fourth, and #5 is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo