Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pure Bliss

I love sweet little videos that can bring a smile to your day.
Here are a few I've found over the last few weeks.




What do you think?  The second video makes me want to travel to Iceland even that much more.
So far, this week has been lovely.  Yesterday afternoon, as I was floating in my backyard pool reading my book, I looked up at the sky and just realized how happy and peaceful everything is.  
Considering all the craziness that will occur upon my arrival back home from Florida at the end of next week {Art showcase, swim banquet, Prom, service days, first day of work, and graduation- and that's just up until the middle of June}, I'm planning to savor these next two weeks of pure bliss.

Today I'm guest posting at Miss Jessica's blog.  She has a lovely blog where she documents her life as a law student, and I'm posting my top yoga poses for strengthening the mind, body and spirit.  Go check it out :)

On Saturday, my parents informed my sister and I of a surprise that is happening tonight.  They knew we wanted to go, and considering it's my sister's Birthday month, they got us tickets for the Lady Gaga concert tonight. I don't go to many Pop music concerts, but I'm incredibly excited to dance all night tonight.
Have a lovely Tuesday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo