Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Music Playlist!

I honestly feel like time is just f-l-y-i-n-g by.  
Don't you?
How is it already April?
I literally have three more weeks of school after spring break.  And then comes graduation.
This is crazy.

Okay, before I work myself up and start crying {since when did graduating get to be so sad?}, here's this months playlist!

Since I'm leaving for Florida on Friday {!!!!}, all of this music is perfect for days at the beach and driving with the windows open!

April Music Playlist

Adele            Set Fire to the Rain
Alanis Morissette         Hand in My Pocket
Ash                  Girl From Mars
Band of Horses        Infinite Arms
The Bangles           Walk like an Egyptian
Sia           Breathe Me
Kindlewood        The House
Will Stratton    The Clear Country

Enjoy!  And happy 3rd birthday to the hot yoga studio I go to/ teach at!  I can't believe it's been three years!
Off to go celebrate with at the studio with a hot hot hot class! xo

1 comment:

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo