Monday, March 7, 2011

Want to Sponsor the Blog?

Do you want to promote your blog or small business? Purple Monkey can be the place to do that!  I would love for you to consider sponsoring Purple Monkey and placing your blog button on my site!

I currently post multiple times a week and write about everything from my life as a college student to my experience as a division one athlete to my love of baking and fashion.

I offer a "sponsor swap", where you send me your blog button to sponsor my site and I send you mine in return!  I have either large or small options available.  In addition, I will do a highlight post with my other sponsors to highlight your blog.  

Interested?  Email me at jkorey2011@aol.com.

I can't wait to hear from you! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo