Friday, March 4, 2011

Do the Shuffle

I saw this on another blog, and I thought it was a cute way to get to know other blogger's!
The point of it is to set your Ipod on shuffle and write down the first 20 songs that play.
I think it's fun because it gives you a chance to see my handwriting and to see some of the very {random} music I listen to.


Sorry for the weird lighting.  
The shuffle list if you can't read it is:
1) heart of glass- blondie
2) do the panic- phantom planet
3) coastal break- tycho 
4) the girl you lost to cocaine- sia
5) the heart of the matter- india.arie
6) baba o'riley- the who
7) norway- beach house
8) under my bed- meiko
9) through your eyes- the honey trees
10) i'm not over- carolina liar
11) borderline/ open your heart- glee cast
12) daniel- bat for lashes
13) the hazards of love 1- the decemberists
14) i wanna dance with somebody- whitney housten
15) can't go back now- the weepies
16) stranger love- ghostland observatory 
17) tailor made- colbie caillat 
18) fall in love- estelle and john legend
19) use somebody- brooke white
20) don't let me fall- lenka 


If you decide to play along, leave a comment with the link so I can check it out.
And no cheating!  Write down the first 20 songs! I mean come on, I have "Glee" music on mine.  We all have those songs we don't want anyone to see :)

Have a good friday!  xo


1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for playing along!!! i had so much fun doing it and getting to see everyone else's lists.

    "daniel" by bat for lashes is the song i listen to when i don't want to go to work lol such a good one!

    you can never go wrong with some blondie.

    i like that you wrote it out like me :)

    fun!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo